Sign in to follow this  

Awesome projects should think of AI too ... what do you

People tend to put SOOOOO much time and effort into making planes looks as detailed as possible from the outside. This is nice ! And I shure admire all these projects like OpenSky and ProjectAirbus etc.But what about AI-planes ... anyone thought of those? You know what will happen to my frame rate if I would use all these planes as AI ? Now here's what I propose: what if all these guys would releas an AI version of their plane.Same textures, but less eye candy and no VC etc. Just an outside shell with nice looking textures. And then there would have to be plenty of repaint for those and you could use these planes as AI only and not fly them yourself ...What do you guys think ?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

You`ll have to remember that not all designers care about the ai-traffic. i am one of them. If i receive a lot of requests for an ai-version of an airccraft i make, i will concider it. It doesn`t take to much time to make it. But still it TAKES time, time that should be spent on another project.

There is a special project for that, called Project A1. They have many different models.