Sign in to follow this  

Where'd my fuselage go?

Nothing there but vertices. The fuselage stills shows up in the object list and it says it has 3,000 something faces but I can't see it. Any idea what I did?

Guest Milton

Check properties to see if you have See Through checked.Also right-click the viewport name top left corner and click the first item.Hope this helps.Milton

Guest DanWalloch

OOOOOOOO......a CRJ-200! And a good looking one at that!

Thanks for the reply. I'm sure it will look better once I rebuild the fuse for the third time!:-fumePaul Felz

Guest PhLem

Patience is the key here. Who said building planes was easy. You should know how many times I rebuild the nose on my Saab !!!! :-madKeep on going man.Udo.:-wave

Well i was able to get the fuselage back. I don't remember how, I think it had something to do with Convert to Planar something, but I couldn't get all the way back to normal, and all the windows were gone. So I remade the fuse, which didn't take as long as it did last time, and here is a pic, with the other engine too.Paul Felz