Sign in to follow this  

757 Progressing fast (preview)

Our 757 project is progressing really fast (maybe you don't have to wait for the Posky's model ;) ). I will include few preview shots that show the results after 3 hours of working (our first aircraft project)This project will include:- Hight accurate model based on 757 CAD drawings by boeing.- Light model also for slower computers- Fully animated parts- DVC that works with PIC gauges (if we get the permission from WILCO)- Virtual Cabin (include a part of the first class)- Fully photoreal Finnair painting :).

Guest hawaiian_flyer

Well Well Well!NICE JET TONI~I cant wait to fly her!Any current list of liverys that you are painting?Thanks!

Guest PhLem

3 Hours of work ?? Amazing, she is turning out to be a real beauty.Keep it up.Udo:-wave

No not yet...but we will make a paint kit so users can make their own liveries :)

Very nice work. Keep us updated with the progress :) That is something to wait for.Seh

looks awsome! I think youve got the nose right too :-). We really need this 757!.Andrew :-waveIll be waiting for an update. :-)

Great Toni- This looks really something! Keep up the good work.Bruce.

Looks nice already, I just cant wait for it, i got a 2/3 of my fav planes, I got Mike Stones A320, an A340 i just need a 757.