Sign in to follow this  

UAD hiring aircraft desingers and animators!

hey guys! we need more aircraft designers and animators to team up with me alex to create and release more planes.i have made a list of production models to make.McDonnell Douglas MD80 and MD90 (includes the MD82/81 no more than those)Boeing 767 (all models)more to be released soon...if any one applies i hope to have the Super 80 out by end Aug 1st week of September!painters are needed to...MD80/90 LiveriesAmericanTWATWA/AA hybridContinental old/currentNorthwestSASCrossAirSwissAirVanguard :(Spirit (new livery)more to be listed or added!!!

painters are needed to...MD80/90 LiveriesAmericanTWADelta (old/2002 CIRCA)TWA/AA hybridContinental old/currentNorthwestSASCrossAirSwissAirVanguard Spirit (new livery)more to be listed or added!!!a LOL:):):)

Guest PhLem

Gmax or FSDS ??Udo.:-waveProject Saab 2000/ CRJ-900

All GMax:) thank you for asking...i knew i forgot something!:):):):):):)apply here in the forum or once again......alex_uaasdg@excite.comwith you first name, and email, and experience with GMax modelling and or animation!

bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump.bump. bump. bump.bump. bump. bump. bump. bump.bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump.bump. bump. bump. bump.bump. bump. bump.bump. bump. bump. bump.bump. bump. bump. bump. bump.bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump. bump.bump.

You can add my CRJ-200 to your list of projects. I talked with Chase last night and I am an offical UAD member and the CRJ is a UAD project. Here are some possible liveries.NorthwestUnited ExpressUS Airways ExpressDelta ConectionAir DolomitiBombardierAir CanadaLufthansaIberia (Air Nostrum)However I am not a painter, I am just a modeler so I really can't say what the liveries will be.Paul Felz

EXCELLENT NEWS!!! would you like to start an GMax MD80?if you can is it possible to have it out by the end of Aug begining September?email me @Continental8157@aol.com

Guest PhLem

Hmmm, Gmax is good. Right now I am working on two of my first projects. You want to make an MD-80 at the beginning of september ??That's rather fast. Even for a pro. I am just a beginner, so make it september , 2003 !!!!!!!!!! :-hahIf I can be of any help just send me an email ( it's in my profile )Do you also have all the info on the MD ???Greetz,Udo.:-wave

i have a book on the MD80 and MD90, Boeing 777 and 767.the actuall release date for the MD80 would Sept. 5 or earlier. :) depending on how much we get done.i like your planes they are very nice! will they have moving passenger doors?

would u be able to send me what you have so far of the CRJ so i can just check it out and stuff. and make some more screen for you.? :) :) :) :D

will Goose46 please contact me. thank you! or you can read here LOL :) :)since you are a designer would you like to start on the MD80? about how long do you think it will take you?email Continental8157@aol.com

Guest PhLem

Make some screens ? What exactly do you mean. I got your message thru, but I'll need more info on that. Like 3-vieuws, detail photo's and stuff, so I know what has to be done. Also let me know who is perticipating, so everyone can get a separate part assigned.Greetins,Udo.:-wave

the entire MD80 needs to be made since your the only one that gots the job the other people that apply will make the MD90 and 717.From cockpit to tail needs to be done...(entire model)do you know how to animate? if so thats 1 designer and 1 animator 2 down and 2 to go!email me at Continental8157@aol.com