Sign in to follow this  

UAD hiring aircraft desingers and animators!

Guest Lionel Goh

PhLem , If u need painters,I would be glad to help.Lionel Goh

Guest PhLem

Yes, finally some help with paint. If you can paint, then you are my man. I am still experimenting a bit, but someone with experience can wip up some good textures in less time that I would. Thanks a lot !!!Udo,Project Saab 2000/CRJ 900 & UAD Freelance MD-80 designer(yes, it is amouthful, sheesh ):-wave

Hello, I'd be glad to help. I can do paintng and great panels. Thanks,Daniel Sallee :-)jumpydanielsallee12@hotmail.com

great! thanks..here's the complete and final livery list as of today.MD82 LIVERIES ACCORDING TO CURRENT OPPERATIONS IN AIR CARRIERSi'm not yelling, just to let you all know. i just do it so it easier to read for some of you. :) :)AMERICAN (INCLUDES TWA/AA HYBRID)DELTA (ALL LIVERIES)CONTINENTALALASKA AIRLINESMIDWEST EXPRESSSPIRIT (OC/NC)TWA (OC/NC)VANGUARDSAS (NC)CROSSAIR (NC does not include the changed name they have!)ALITALIASWISS AIRFRONTIER (IF POSSIBLE)thats it for now folks!

Alex-Sorry for the late reply, I was on vacation. I sent you an email. I will not be able to design the MD80 until the CRJ-200 is done, and that could be a while (Jan-Feb). After I would like to continue with the series (CRJ-200 and -700) PhLem is working on the -900. Paul Felz

the MD82 is already at like 70-80% done, the future releases like MD83/MD90 will be done by other designers, JAN-FEB 2003 is too late to work on them.

Guest Lionel Goh

You guys should add the CRJ project to UAD.In that way we have something to show :)And maybe , if i have time , i could whip up a few banners for UAD.P.S what does UAD stand for ? United Aircraft Designers?I guess..Lionel Goh

close :) but UAD stands for United Aircraft Design. We have the CRJ project added to our list along with the 727, A310, MD82. There's more planes but i think off the top of my head....LOL :) :) :) :) :)for banners we got one with a 727, is it possible for you to make some really cool one's with the MD82, CRJ?thanks,

Guest Lionel Goh

May i say we take our projects one at a time and do a good effort.Also , get us a fourm or else we have to find one :SLionel Goh