Sign in to follow this  

new 737-ng panel available

Hi all, I just finished the first part of my 737-ng panel project. It's the one with the layout of the 747-400 or 777 with pfd and nav display. The other one with the layout of 2nd generation 737s will follow soon. Just tell me what you think about it. you can download it on avsim.com or flightsim.com. the file is called ndk739dnav.zip or somethin glike thatbye andy

hi andy ....I too am working on 737 panels ...love what you have done ......but cant find it to download .....where is it exactly????cheersharry

Guest Eugen

Hi Guys,I think this is the url your are looking for :-)http://www.mucl.de/~hkarlste/fs2k737.htmYou should check Chris Reed's 737 700 panel all XML you can find his work on www.flightsim.com 700panel.zip and his work is public domain :-) as quoted in the readme file in the zipfile.Brdgs, Herzliche Gr

HI, don't downlaod the version from my homepage it's only the beta version with some bugs. You should find mine on flightsim.com. Just search for "karlstetter". Thanks for your nice comments. I use Chris Reed's gauges on the other version of that panel, if I get his permission, but I think his gauges are public domain. andy