Sign in to follow this  

737 glass update

hi still working on it ....with full screen all gauges can be read .....working on the autopilot to make it mesh in better colour wise .......please any sugestions welcome ....the right view and forward right view will also feature photo first officer ......cheers harry

Guest harry3

The pilot must be a very good swimmer->look at his biiiiiiiiiiiiig shoulders ;) regards from Austria,harry

THAT'S WHAT I WAS THINKING!!! Geez, he must be able to scratch his ankles without bending over. :-lol :(And look at that hairy-a$$ neck!!! You think steriods are involved here?:) :-lol (-: :-lol :):-beerchug

next time you fly air europa ..look out for him cause thats where the picture originates ............i wanted to keep the picture the way it is cause of the fact that it shows his hand on the throttles ..........(when in use full screen the image is much much sharper and its clear where the shoulder ends and arm starts)cause .....wait for it ......im working on creating an overlay /animation that shows the hand moving with increase in throttle .........if anyone would like to collaborate on this part id welcome any advice .....cause origianlly i was thinking would it be possible to desing a gauge representing the throttle with hand attatched and include this as part of the main panel that way there wouldnt be the need to open up a seperate window ...if you follow cheers allharry

hi again all ,,,ive now got the overlay sort of working ...what it means is that if you select the throotle view and position it over where it should be in the main panel view ...when you increase power the hand appeart to move ,,,,,,,its still needs a bit of work ...but i like it !!!cheers allh