Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eugen

autobreak xml

Guest Eugen

Hi,I am newbie and I am trying to do an gauge with three buttons managing autobreak, the values should be minimum, medium and maximum. I have looked at the example in boeing 747 cab file but I am bit lost about the click event. Each button can be on or off i.e boolean are there other autobreak click events for the different levels of break pressure ?Anyone having any good advice? Best regardsEugen

>I am newbie and I am trying to do an gauge with three >buttons managing autobreak, the values should be minimum, >medium and maximum. I have looked at the example in boeing >747 cab file but I am bit lost about the click event. Each >button can be on or off i.e boolean are there other >autobreak click events for the different levels of break >pressure ? No, it's not a boolean event at all. It is enumerated:(A:Auto brake switch cb, enum)The value is initialized at 1 (OFF), and will cycle down to 0 (RTO), or upwards 1 - 5 for the various braking pressures.Unfortunately, there is no direct way to set the value of A:Auto brake switch cb that I'm aware of, as the only two commands available are the ones used in the example you already have:DECREASE_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROLINCREASE_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROL

Guest Eugen

Bill,So what I want to do is not possible then, or is there a work around to get the functionality I want?Eugen

>Bill, >>So what I want to do is not possible then, or is there a >work around to get the functionality I want? There isn't one that I've thought of... yet! Let me give it some more thought. I'm no expert, by any stretch of the imagination! :)

Eugen & Bill,Good morning,There may be a way... Assume when the aircraft is first loaded A:Auto brake switch cb, enum = 1 (off). And in this example we'll use 2 = min, 3 = med, 4 = max. Code snippet is not tested and is just theory...(A:Auto brake switch cb, enum) 1 == if{ 1 (>G:Var1) } (A:Auto brake switch cb, enum) 2 == if{ 4 (>G:Var1) } (A:Auto brake switch cb, enum) 3 == if{ 5 (>G:Var1) } (A:Auto brake switch cb, enum) 4 == if{ 6 (>G:Var1) }(A:Auto brake switch cb, enum) 1 == if{ 2 (>G:Var1) } (A:Auto brake switch cb, enum) 3 == if{ 5 (>G:Var1) } (A:Auto brake switch cb, enum) 4 == if{ 4 (>G:Var1) } (A:Auto brake switch cb, enum) 2 == if{ 1 (>G:Var1) }(A:Auto brake switch cb, enum) 1 == if{ 3 (>G:Var1) } (A:Auto brake switch cb, enum) 4 == if{ 6 (>G:Var1) } (A:Auto brake switch cb, enum) 3 == if{ 1 (>G:Var1) } (A:Auto brake switch cb, enum) 2 == if{ 2 (>G:Var1) }_________________________________________________________________The above switches donot do anything except assign a value to G:Var1 to describe where the A-brake value was, and where it should go according to the following:G:Var1 = 1 increase A-brake onceG:Var1 = 2 increase A-brake twiceG:Var1 = 3 increase A-brake 3 timesG:Var1 = 4 decrease A-brake onceG:Var1 = 5 decrease A-brake twiceG:Var1 = 6 decrease A-brake 3 timesG:Var1 = 0 do nothing_________________________________________________________________Now to do something about it..(G:Var1) 1 == if{ (>K:INCREASE_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROL) + 0 (>G:Var1) } (G:Var1) 2 == if{ (>K:INCREASE_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROL) + (>K:INCREASE_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROL) + 0 (>G:Var1) } (G:Var1) 3 == if{ (>K:INCREASE_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROL) + (>K:INCREASE_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROL) + (>K:INCREASE_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROL) + 0 (>G:Var1) } (G:Var1) 4 == if{ (>K:DECREASE_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROL) + 0 (>G:Var1) } (G:Var1) 5 == if{ (>K:DECREASE_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROL) + (>K:DECREASE_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROL) + 0 (>G:Var1) } (G:Var1) 6 == if{ (>K:DECREASE_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROL) + (>K:DECREASE_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROL) + (>K:DECREASE_AUTOBRAKE_CONTROL) + 0 (>G:Var1) }_________________________________________________________________Well, I hope that should get you going,,, hmmm.... In this case stopping. :-lol Regards,RomanProject 737-400Note, the way it looks here on the forum is different since HTML has processed it. On paper the " < " would be " & l t ; " , the " > " would be " & g t ; " and the " & " would be " & a m p ; ". All without the quotes and remove spaces between characters.

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

Guest Eugen

Thanks guys for your help, I'll try it out in the weekend while I am travelling for the rest of the week.I 'll keep you posted about my progress. BrgdsEugen