Sign in to follow this  
badderjet

Gauge programmer needed

Guest Matthias Lieberecht

Hi All,I'm looking for a Gauge programmer to realize a BAe Panel project. The project contains:BAe 146/Avro ARJ (uploaded some weeks ago but not completely finished)BAe Jetstream 31 (Main Panel Bitmap is finished)BAe Jetstream 41BAe Jetstream 61 (ATP)BAe HS 748All Panels contains a complete and full operating Overhead and Pedestal Panel, realistic Startup Procedures and all Inside views.Okay, I could programm the Gauges myself with XML (like I've done in the ARJ Panel) but I'm no expert and than it will takes a loooong time. With a more experienced Gauge programmer on my side it gets better and faster. All Panels will be Freeware, so please don't ask for money. I'm not planning to create another Freeware Designer Group. It should be just a cooperation work for two ingrained Flightsim Designers. Just let me know if you're interested and if you want a preview of the finished Bitmaps and I will send them to you by Mail.Hope someone is interested.Best regardsMatthias

Guest Matthias Lieberecht

Hi badderjet,Hmm, it was in my opinion that the Gauge Designer will do that, because all the Panelbitmaps and Inside views makes a lot of work. But this should not be a hindrance and I think we come to an agreement here. Enclose is a small scrennshot of the Jetstream 31 Main Panel Bitmap.Best regardsMatthias

Guest danowat

Hi Matthias,Although I am not an EXPERT gauge programmer, I have been making them for a little while now, and I shall be finished my first panel project soon.So I would be avaliable to do some work for you, I can only get better!!:).Let me know what you think.Cheers Dan.

Hi you two,yes maybe it's better Dan will do this (although also no expert like me... ;-)), but my timetable for school ain't looking that good, so I won't have too much time for that.I decided to wait some time until I take part in such a project, I'm still learning to make the gauges...But I'm very excited about the result of this project!I wish you good luck! :-)BTW - That panel bitmap just looks awesome!!! Looks like a rendering outta 3ds max or similar, right? :-)http://members.lycos.co.uk/fs2k2/avsim/sig.jpg... under short final 25L EDDFetienne@spindler.deICQ# 99744757