Sign in to follow this  
Donmo

Alon Ercoupe (Aircoupe)

Guest PhilC

Just wondering if anyone has considered making a Alon Aircoupe? I have the one by Chuck Dome but it lacks some of the features available to a GMAX design. This is a great little GA aircraft and a rather unique design.For more info on the Aircoupe, visit http://www.aircoupe.com/.

Guest jlwoodward

I have one that is pretty much finished but I need to get some emails out for permissions. It is an FSDS model and is animated. Unfortunately, the paint is really crude because that is not my skill area. It also uses an old panel by JL Stubbs except with 2002 gauges.Will try to get something going over the next week or two.John Woodward

I too am in the process of making a coupe and hope to finish sometime shortly once previous comitments are out of the way. It is an all gmax model i hope to have out soon.

Coooool! 2 new Ercoupes!! Chucks is a fun little plane. I flew one years ago. They are a blast to fly. Your feet get bored as there is nothing for them to do except hit the brake when needed! Don

John,If you would like, I could give your Ercoupe a look see. I Might be able to tweak the model some and redo the paint for you. I have a nice example at my local airport I can work from that has a unique Pre WWII paint job.You can send me the fsc file and I'll take a look at it and then send you back the fileBrianBriglad@aol.com