Sign in to follow this  
badderjet

fire effects request (Aircraft.cfg edit request)....

Hi Asim,You can download any of my 737/777/747 realistic flight dynamics and use "fx_EE.fx" effect in them.that is agreat effect with many features(even explosion!)Just search for my name in avsim.com or flightsim.com library and you can find those files.Hope it works.Kaveh. :-badteeth

Guest saudi_777

Thanks Kaveh, I'll try 'em now :)Asim :-kewl

Guest saudi_777

Hi Kaveh,I added the engine effects lines from your 734 FDE, but no matter how much I fiddle with the numbers I just can't get it right. You can see what I mean in the below pic: When in flight, the position of the fire effect is at the front of the broomstick, and I want it to be positioned exactly at the guy's a$$. If you can correctly do it, here's the link to the Nimbus 2003 Flying Broomstick, so that if you can position the effects correctly send the edited Aircraft.cfg file to my e-mail: sv_777_2000@yahoo.comhttp://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3d6135c150dc2826.jpgThanks,Asim :-kewl

Are you soure?!!! nobody send me this kind of problem.try to use new "Aircraft.cfg" with your default ".Air" file.you can also disable force feedback of your joystick and then try again.Kaveh.:-badteethP.S: new engines has new bypass input.so after you press F4 you will have max power in about 10 seconds.(in default you have it exactly when you press F4).thats why you think power is less than default one.

WOW! how did U do that?!!! cool! :-lolanyway.give me one week for fixing this.because i'm living for a vacation tomorrow and even may not be able to check my e-mail!.:-(but as soon as i come back,i'll borrow my friend's force feedback joystick and figure it out. I ga2go now.bye. :-abductKaveh.:-badteeth