Sign in to follow this  
Guest CGTHX

Air Tractor Project in GMAX

I am planning on making the Air Tractor AT-802F in GMAX. If someone has already started or would like to contribute please let me know.

Guest CGTHX

I know that Brian Gladden of BFU is making one, but it isn't in GMax. This is really great news, and I would also like to see it on floats...amphibs...check out www.wipaire.com and go right to the bottom of the page for a picture!! I look forward to seeing what you come up with. Please keep me updated as your work progresses...my e-mail is jeffsargent@shaw.ca. Thanks alot for the great news. ATTN: Brian Gladden, if you read this, please e-mail me. Thanks!

Yeah. If I remember correctly, Brian is making a wheel and an amphib version. The amphib version is an exclusively commissioned aircraft so he can't release it to the general public. The wheeled one will be available, though.

Yes I'm making an Air Tractor. The floats version is being made for the Air Tractor Company but the wheeled version will be freeware. I'm kinda dragging my heels on it at the moment waiting for the release of FSDS 2 which will have the animation and refletcive features of GMax in a much easier to use package.I may get it done now and then update it when FSDS 2 comes out (supposed to be early fall)I'm currently working on the VC which is going to be as accurate as I can make it.Brian

When Jeff asked me to start making this one, I was way too busy at that moment to do it. But now I'm very glad to see that Brian is working on that plane now. It will mean some great quality. Keep up the good work!!!

I am planning in making it amphib only. It is based off of an infatuation with the aircraft shown on wipaire.com. I am also interested in fire tankers so this seemed like a good fit. I am not pressed for time so I am making it as detailed as possible. I put in a request to air tractor for any spec. info on the plane. I have not heard anything back from them. However when ever I bring up the air tractor it seems to peak some interest. After I am finnished with the amphib air tractor, I plan on dedicating myself to a firefighting add-on. If I am not sick of it by then I might even be interested in establishing a fire tanker VA. It will most likely be alot like Conair. Only time(and the wife) will tell.

Guest CGTHX

Mikko: Glad you remember me :-lolBrian and Jeff: Please check your e-mail and get back to me.Thanks guys.