Sign in to follow this  
Auduns

airport information

Guest delsimflyer

where can i find the latest airport maps showing the taxiways, runways, etc? earlier i used to depend on google earth but they have not updated the airport of my interest for almost two years now. the airport has undergone many recent changes, many new taxiways, parkings, etc. I want to make an afcad file for it.

Guest Dnsmo

www.airnav.comAmong other things, you can download updated PDF files of airport diagrams.

sometimes you can google on /country name/ AIP and find links to charts.scott s..

Hi thereI do not know if you are willing to use a small amount of money on this, but if you are I have to strongly reccomend the nDac application from Navigraph (http://www.navigraph.com/www/default.asp).The program in its self is free, but you have to buy credits and use these to download charts from all over the world, there is also enroute charts available. You can also use the same credits to buy Navdata, so if you have an advanced addon which uses navdata, it will be a win win situation :) And its not that expensive either, a full set of charts for an airport will not cost you more than a Dollar, not that much either I think.Regards Audun