Sign in to follow this  
badderjet

Dynamics for Flaps 5 setting

Hello, I need some help. I built an A320 cockpit and I am usingthe Project Airbus A320s. I need the Flaps settings to be 5 positionsinsted of 6. (0,1,2,3,FULL) I have chage the settind in the FS Aircraft Editor, and now the flaps work perfect with the flapspanel I have from AGT. But the aircraft dynamics have change and isa bit hard to fine tune. After playing around with the settings,the aircraft still a bit unstable on pitch. It oscillates up anddown with AP on during an ILS and IAS is not well maintain. Can someone please help me on this one. I have tried a lot of settings, but this is my first time working with aircraft dynamics.Or if there is someone who could be so kind and make this change for me. I have also tried to change the PSS Airbus but the aircraft thenis too unstable. And I am getting better results with the ProjectAirbus. Any help will be greatly appreciated.ThanksJavier

Ohhhh my god!!! :-eek :-eek :-eek That looks AWESOME. I'd just LOVE to have such 'home cockpit'... :-hah Great job you did bro. Have much fun with it!Cheers! :-wavehttp://members.lycos.co.uk/fs2k2/avsim/sig.jpg... under short final 25L EDDFetienne@spindler.deICQ# 99744757EDITBTW - Is the scenery a mega screen or a projector or what?

A projection system , and the cockpit software from Project Magenta.Javier

Hopefully you have an original copy of the *.air and aircraft.cfg file. When you opened the aircraft in Aircraft Editor and made changes, you may have altered critically tuned aerodynamic data designed by the author.If you do have an original copy, open the aircraft.cfg file with Notepad, Wordpad, or any good Text Editor with Wordwrap OFF. Search for the &l;Flaps&r; section and make the changes.

Thanks W. Sieffert: Now it works great, it really made a world of difference,changingit in the aircraft.CFG file. And I did not notice but Project Airbusalso included the CFG file for 4 flaps setting(0,1,2,3,4), and I would not notice that if it was'nt for you, Thanks . I also need to thank Project Airbus for having that extra filewith their Aircrafts. Now my sim works perfect. Thanks to all .JavierPS. More pics soon .