Sign in to follow this  

737 panel update

hi all what you think...this is front view and picture of side right viewthough i need to say that while i have permission to use the front view and make freely avialble the panel that i made from it ..the first officer photo is at this moment for my own usage .....#please tell me what you think..i have also worked on the throttle panel to try to show pilots hand moving ....... but not totally happy with it .....any adice appreciated ....was wondering about making the virtual cockpit show a first officer as well ...cheers harry

come on dont be shy .....some one must think something ...good bad indifferent ..... i can take it ..........honest ...what about having a first officer on view in virtual cockpit mode ???do you like that as an idea .....cheersharry

Hmmm, I am not convinced, that photo is just too damn small.I dont like the idea of a co pilot, becuase he can only look in one direction at a time

All right, you persuaded me! ;-)Ok I am honest. Well yes the pic is indeed damn small, but from what I can see, the general proportions are bad. It seems very stretched. Just my 2 cents.BTW - Can any English language pro please explain to me what is meant by "just my 2 cents"? Stupid question, I know, but I ain't English... ;-)

ok here is a bigger picture ....i know what yopu prob mean about proportions... the pilot looks like he has big shoulders ....but if you look carefully you will see that his arm is outstretched the reason i choose this photo to go with is that im working on an animated throttle gauge that will show a hand moving .......his hand i am surprised that no one thinks having a real copilot sitting next to you in side view isnt a good idea ....cause assuming you ever do a looksee round the cockpit i think that having empty seats is a joke ... thanks for sparing me the time ........your comments where appreciated .......cheers harry