Sign in to follow this  

Panel B707 (pg7072k2)

Hi,I have install the the panel for B707 of Paul Goldring (pg7072k2)but the freguencies from Nav1 and Nav2 not changing.What I do wrong? ThanksFriendlyPaul

Check the aircraft.cfg file for the radios section. If none, add one depending on whether the aircraft panel has active/standby or just active radios. See default B737-400 for active/standby and Lear45 for just active radios.

Paul, . . . I had the same problem with my 707's, . . . specifically the beautifully rendered Olympic 707 and the usual outstanding work of the HJG with their Continental and TWA.As I remember in communications with Paul Golding (brilliant panel designer), and at his suggestion, I solved my problem by using Paul's air files and panel config files. 1. Rename existing panel to panel.cfg.backup. Take Paul's panel (Paul_Golding_707 or something like that) to panel.cfg. Save. 2. Also, rename your current aircraft air files by adding ( .backup) and install Paul's air files (2 of them). You'll have to go into the air files and where you see American in the two lines of . . .change that to the applicable livery and save.That solved two problems, . . . Nav 1 & 2 radio's and being able to maintain A/P Localizer and Glideslope.I am going by memory, . . .if you have a problem, just post again and I'll check my set up when I am at the computer system.See ya!