Sign in to follow this  
Guest CX001

Does anyone know of a 747SP model?

Guest CX001

Ok, there has not been a "good" 747SP model for a number of years. IADG had one in the works, but what happened to the model? POSky had started one, but their 747 .fscs were accidently deleted. Is anyone working on one? Other than a pre G B-52 series, the 747SP is on the top of my wish list. If anyone is seriously interested in making one, I can provide several materials, including a very good .dxf drawing straight from Boeing. I hope this doesn't sound like a demand :-). Thanks

Guest mikehaska

I believe Herve Domingo (sp?) was working on one. He released preview pics a few weeks back. You might search the Screenshots forum for "SP" to find them, but the pics may have been cleared by now.

Guest B747SP

...Federico Veronesi posted very nice pics a few month ago.But we haven't heard anything about him.He wanted to release it in winter 2003! :-)I also want a 747SP, I don't need 10 different 737 or A330 or 757!!!;-)GreetingsB747SP

Guest Lionel Goh

>I'll try that lead.>i thought u did one ? :-lol

Guest CX001

QWow, you must have been really digging, Lionel! :-lol That post is from september last year!

Guest Lionel Goh

i didn't dig it up... :-loli saw it on the first page :-lol

Guest Valid_Andy

So Chris! Now your here, how about a screenie;)

Guest Erick_Cantu

But it sure looked nice...I say go on with it.

Guest Lionel Goh

nice...better than what i can model :-lol

Guest Valid_Andy

It looks great Chris! The wing-fuse fairing looks awesome too, keep going and don't give up:D

Guest CX001

Thanks guys. Lionel, I started out as probablty the most gmax illiterate person out there. it can be a very frustrating program to use, but it's a VERY powerful one once you learn it pretty well. I prefer to do alot of manual editing instead of utilizing the modifiers so much.

Guest Lionel Goh

hey chris , is there a way i can contact you ? i'm looking for some materials.. :)

Guest adria320

Wow :-eek Chris that really look awesome :9 I hope you get it done. Would be a waste of such a great model. ;)