Sign in to follow this  

concorde guages

Hi all,I realy enjoy these discussions!!!!!! Mike stone.... Your the man when it comes to building planes!!!!! I need help trying to find the fs2k concorde.gua zip. I've done I dont know how many searches on avsim, flightsim"was i sopposed to say that?" and i just cant find that darn zip!!!!! some one help!! Also is there anyone doing anything on these new "AIR TAXI's" I heard about them from a few pilots here at the FBO where i work at but havent seen a model yet.. Seems to me that it would be a good project. Ide do it but i dont have the slightest idea an how to create an air plane.,,,let alone use g-max!! thanks to all. Guy "the fueler" Ruger

Guy,Since those gauges were originally packaged with FS2000, you could either buy a copy of FS2000 or download all the concorde panels/planes that you can find. Someone has probably packaged that gauge file in with their a/c or panel (even though they aren't supposed to...wink wink).Matt

>I've done I dont >know how many searches on avsim, flightsim"was i sopposed to >say that?" and i just cant find that darn zip!!!!! some one >help!!How hard did you look? It took all of thirty seconds to find this panel, which *includes* the concorde.gau you're looking for:an71pnl.zip