Sign in to follow this  

ONE HELL OF A PLANE!!!!!!

Hi all in the flight sim community!!!!! I have to tell ya about on great plane that just came up!!!! The "DASH-7"!!!!! I'm a great fan of Turbo Prop Airplanes and this one has it all!!! I recomend that you download this one. I guarrentee you wont be dissapointed with this classic STOL aircraft!! I was talking to a gentelman that has been working here at KROC for many a years and he said, that one of these aircraft came in for a landing on RWY 4. there was a Lear 25 holding short waiting for take off. As the slow lumbering aircraft made his approach it looked like it was standing still in mid-air. Then he landed this plane and stopped in a mear 150 Ft. Now this may be an exaggeration on my friends part, but it impressed this Lear Jet pilot so much that he canceled take off and followed this DASH-7 to parking. Later on in the afternoon this Lear Pilot was going up in the DASH-7 and from what i understand, went to work for the DASH-7's Company flying them a few months later!!!!!!! Ok so i'm a fanatic when it comes to Turbo Props,,,,can't tell can ya?? Thanks to all that made thst Aircraft possable!!!!Thanks for the readThe "fueler" at KROCFulerguy

Yo, well I think 99% of the community already have it :-) but yeah you're damn rite, it's totally stunning!!!Btw what do you mean with 'the "fueler" at KROC'? Are you really?Cheers! :-beerchugEtienne :-wave

>Yo, well I think 99% of the community already have it :-) >but yeah you're damn rite, it's totally stunning!!! >>Btw what do you mean with 'the "fueler" at KROC'? Are you >really? >>Cheers! :-beerchug >>Etienne :-wave Etienne, Yes I'm a fueler at KROC!! I fuel the Mainline and ExpressAircraft for most of the airlines here at the "ROC". If your ever up here look for the blue and white fuel truck with the #63 om the side and you've found me!!!See ya laterFUELERGUY!!