Sign in to follow this  

Cessna citationX

first, hello all, as you can see i a noob to this board, but not to aviationmy first question is, i've been going crazy looking for a citationx to download, i have fs2002pro, if i dont find it, most likely i'll have to build it, is there a website that explains how to build one step by step, cuase i haven built one from 0, i've done changes but thats it...thanx for your reply(ies)

Guest PhLem

Check out www.freeflightdesign.com, they have tutorials on almost anything concerning designing airplanes for FS.Udo.:-wave

>my first question is, i've been going crazy looking for a >citationx to download, i have fs2002pro, if i dont find it, >most likely i'll have to build it, is there a website that >explains how to build one step by step, cuase i haven built >one from 0, i've done changes but thats it... Uh... How hard did you LOOK???I found eight of 'em here at avsim.com in less than 30 seconds!citx_2k.zip FS2k version, but it works great, especially with...jpp_ccx.zip a new FS2k2 panel...There is this really neat feature of the File Library cleverly called Extended Search...Just type in "Citation" (w/o the quotes, of course!) and you'll find 'em quickly. Oddly enough, you can also search for other stuff that way too! :)

>Just type in "Citation" (w/o the quotes, of course!) and >you'll find 'em quickly. Oddly enough, you can also search >for other stuff that way too! :) thanx for replngwell i was lookin for a 2002, but that 2000 citation looks nice