Sign in to follow this  

gauges

Hi, Do you know if with this program FS Panel Studio pro is possible to modify a gauge? For example PSS airbus has a gauge which is PSS320.gau and the callouts 400, 300, 200, 100, 50, 30, 20 and retard are almost done with a dead and not so real voice. There are better ones. Is that possible to do and for personal use? For example the call outs from the eurowings professional package are much better. If someone knows how to do that and if it allowed to do that for personal use, reply please. thanksharp

>Hi, >>Do you know if with this program FS Panel Studio pro is >possible to modify a gauge? You don't need to change or modify the gauge. Simply replace the .wav files being used by that gauge with renamed copies of the ones you want to hear! :)Simple, no?

Hi, Thanks for the reply, but ...how I know what are the .wav files being used by PSS320.gau? Waiting for answer. Thanksharp

Sorry, I really can't find the way to do that :(If you can explain me or send me a mail I would appreciate itThanksharp

>Hi, >>Thanks for the reply, but ... >how I know what are the .wav files being used by PSS320.gau? >>Waiting for answer. Thanks The easiest way is to examine the file that the gauges came in. Whatever .wav files are included are the ones you're looking for! :)

Hi, Well , still dont understand. IF you could explained it detailed with names of the files, where they are, or anything else important, I would like it. I am still with understanding nothing :(Thanksharp

Guest Fabio Miguez

Hello Harp.Just a note: The callouts in PSS' Airbus panel is as accurate as it gets. It sounds exactely like that on real Airbuses.

Hi,yeah, they are good, but I suggest you try the eurowings professional ones! Then you will make a very good comparation! I wait for your answer. :)harp

Guest Fabio Miguez

Hey Harp.Where should I get those?

Guest Fabio Miguez

Hey again Harp.I went to EuroWings' website, but after 10 minutes of searching, didn't find it. My German is not up to speed, so I had to feel my way in the dark ;-). Can you help me out?

Hi, it is a payware package. you can find it anywhere like in simflight.com.harp