Sign in to follow this  

A new upcoming A310-300 !

Guest sidewinder

How come VCs are not that kind of quality ???

Dear Nameless One,Panel looks fantastic except for the centerpost, which needs lots of work. Needs more texture, detail, shadowing, and angulation. When you sit in the captain's seat a centerpost is VERY angled, like 45 degrees. Otherwise, looks good.Bill

Oh my God!!! When? Is it going to be payware? what about the FMC? Did you create it? Or is it project's magneta one? Your aircraft is pure outstanding! Do you need a Gmax visual model?Thanks,Tiberiu Brasov

Guest JeanLuc_

Bonsoir Igaal,ca a l'air effectivement tr

Igaal,Your A310 panel looks awsome!!! Wish you the very best. :-)Btw, I emailed you yesterday but didn't recieve any response... let me know what you think.Best,Haroon.PIC767 Beta Tester

Wow!Great work but captains view perspective doesn't seem right.. May be more left and up..

Guest Thomas K

I absolutely agree with you, Bill. And I thought I was the only one who was adamant about panel designers doing a detailed and realistic centerpost! It would be nice to see people start paying attention to small details like that. The centerpost really adds to the realism.Nice A310 panel by the way!TK

This panel is fantastic , anyone can tell me where i can find it?

Why no reply? nobody can give me information about this add-on ?Maury

Looks like a PSS panel. The way the center post is designed, the mising overhead on the main bitmap and the way it is drawed or rendered remind me of PSSs' 744 or a320...andy

Please, be patient , guys !The panel with aircraft is still under work.The date of it's coming out will be announced shortly.:)