Sign in to follow this  
kaydub

Business Aircraft (jets) Gmax Please!

I don't know why designers have not made any Cessna business jets for fs2002 .There are so many single engine and mutli engine (prop)aircraft out there and almost every kind of commercial jet known to man. To see a good looking citation,I,II,II,III,Bravo,X,or any other Cessna business jet coming in on final,would bring the real world feel to almost any airport.Does anybody else agree?

Second that.I also would damn live some great gmax Citation X... Maybe even with Panel&DVC... :-hah

Guest PhLem

There is someone making a Cessna Citation X. Check out the screenshot forum.Udo.:-wave

Hi all,Here is my II/SP. Been working for a year on it, still have to do paint and flight dinamics so no release date yet... This is a learn-as-you-do project, so I think I'm still a couple of months away from releasing it.Martin

Guest Fabio Miguez

Hey Martin.That looks fantastic! Need any help with the FDE?

Hey WOW dude!!! :-eek Why haventcha told us b4, have ya!! :-hah Seems it has full animation, eh? Keep it up!!!Etienne :-wave

This is coming along real nice...Be great if you can clone the wing into an interior group so it can be seen from pax view....A lot of attention to detail in your aircraft!For your next GMAX project, take a look at the Eclipse jet:www.eclipseaviation.com-John

Yeah that would be my absolute favorite after the Citation X. So terribly mini engines! Sweet. And the flightdeck... Wow, that bird has less controls than a goddamn sailplane... :-lol LOLEtienne :-wave

Beautiful! I am posting a less spectacular Bravo in the next few days. Pictures in Screenshots. Yours is the best I've seen. Kaydub

Guest Eurosky

:-lol I am making a Bravo too, it's also on the screenshot forum, but mine is the worst of all! :-newbie It's my fist aircraft

Guest GLE1344

I would be able to do base textures for you if you need those done. I work around them all the time, and can get really detailed, right down to the nitty gritty.Tyler Johnsonline guy- Signature MSP

Version 1 is done. She's just a Basic Bravo, but I'll upload her this week. All I want to do is compose some documentation crediting all the helpful people who got me through my first GMAX project. Kaydub