Sign in to follow this  
kaydub

Business Aircraft (jets) Gmax Please!

Guest jcuellar

Hey Martin,This is an incredible job you did, if you need any help with documentation drop me an email. I work as Operations Manager for a small fleet of Citation 500 and 550. Hope this can help finishing your great job.Best regardsJaime CuellarMonterrey, Mexico

Guest PhLem

She is a real GEM. Nice job. This one will be on my HD for sure. Glad you got through your first GMax project.Udo.:-wave

To all: Due to a slight bout with a virus, I haven't finished the Bravo for upload. I have to make one small texture correction that my beta tester pointed out. I think I'll be back to work on it tomorrow. Thanks for your support. Kaydub

hey people i dont know if you people are interested but me and eurosky are starting up a group called eurosky designs and would love to speak to both of you (merodrig ,kaydub) regarding your AMAZING Models !!! if you could contact me on msn messenger or email me i woul be very greatful if u could thanks

Guest MikeEppright

N801BB, I believe was a Citation demo bird a couple of years ago. I think that I have flown this one!Mike Eppright

Does anyone have close up pics of the Main landing gear and panel on the Citation II? I couldnt find any on Airliners.net

I've got a bunch of 'em from a research project I did a while back. I'll post them tonight when I get home if I remember.

Bill Womack

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Visit my FS Blog or follow me on Twitter (username: bwomack).

Intel i7-950 OC to 4GHz | 6GB DDR3 RAM | Nvidia GTX460 1gb | 2x 120GB SSDs | Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit