Sign in to follow this  

XML MFD

I am creating a CRJ panel using xml gauges. I cannot get the adf and nav2 needles to disappear when they are not recieving a signal. Please help.

Guest bartels

I suppose you can use NAV1 SIGNAL, NAV2 SIGNAL and ADF1 SIGNAL,for this purpose, but I haven't checked.Arne Bartels

Guest Eugen

Hi,Try this one... (A:Nav1 Has Nav, bool)BrgdsEugen

For the Adf, use something like(A:Adf1 Signal, number) 256.0 >...Your code...And/or similarly for the Nav2, but more advanced for my own purposes:(A:Nav2 Signal, bool) (A:Nav2 Has Localizer, bool) ! && (A:Nav2 Has Nav,bool) && (L:NavCom2 on,bool) &&...Your code...Whups, just realise I use both boolean and number for the Signal, but they work for me anyways. I also use a (L:NavCom2 on,bool) && in the end, but that's just a check if my own radios is actually turned on.Use a string to output the Signal to text, just for tests - I'm sure you'll start figuring out new things to use this Signal value for :)