Sign in to follow this  
spokes2112

FDE gurus... PLZ help

Hi, Currently I am working on the bank limit section of the 737 MCP. While it works it will not ( the aircraft ) bank past 27 degrees in HDG SEL mode with or without a bank limit. I adjusted the aircraft.cfg [autopilot] section to 50* flaps up or down and section 1203 [autopilot limits] in the .air file to 50* for both also. She just will not go past 27*.. Any clues??? Regards,Roman[link:www.packers.com]GREEN BAY PACKERS][/i :-ukliam :-beerchug

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

Guest Fabio Miguez

Hello Roman.Although I have been involved recently with AIR files, I did not bump into anything that would help you. But if you do find it, please share.What program are you using? Microsoft's FSEdit and Abacus FDE Edit? I am not familiar with the sections you mentioned. And did you mean 50

I believe the Bank Limit (Section 1203) is ignored in FS2002. The limit is set to 25*.

Hi, Share,,, Yes.. The AirED program is freeware at www.members.dsl-only.net/~eagle/. What I need is the aircraft itself to roll 30 degrees or greater in either direction when controlled by HDG SEL. There seem to be 2 entries in the .Air file and aircraft.cfg. One max bank for flaps full down and the other max bank for every other time. Modifying all 4 to 50* still gives me only 27 degrees max bank. Help :-eek Regards,Roman[link:www.packers.com]GREEN BAY PACKERS][/i :-ukliam :-beerchug

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

1199 is obsolete, all is a/p hardcoded from the sim.You need a gauge programmer to get it otherwise.Thanks M$!Johan[A HREF=http://www.phoenix-simulation.co.uk]Phoenix Simulation Software[/A]Unofficial PSS website:www.people.zeelandnet.nl/johdMy help may not me much usefull, or usefull much..eh?http://people.zeelandnet.nl/johd/index2/Ar...s/Leg1/klm5.jpgTrue Blue! K L M!

Guest Matthias Lieberecht

Hi Roman,Which 1203 Parameter did you edit? Take care that there are four parameters which are necessary for the correct bank limit.1203-08 and 1203-24 are working together. 1203-24 is the Airspeed limit for the angle in 1203-08.1203-00 and 1203-16 are also working together. If the aircraft reaches the speed of 1203-16 bank angle 1203-00 will be hold.All airspeed values are True Airspeed (TAS)!Best RegardsMatthias