Sign in to follow this  
badderjet

Captain Sim's B727

Absolutely AWESOME looking product! Check it out on AVSIM main page and look at the screenshots! Now, that was one product I never heard a single thing about until now. Not even a rumor! The first officer will enhance flying interest!Captain

Guest Fabio Miguez

I had heard about it a while ago, but me, I don't like the "picture" panels. I much rather have a 3ds-modeled panel in my monitor when I fly (like the PSS A320). But of corse, personal preference. I think this will be a great add-on, just doesn't rock my boat.

Well no doubt, this is some great stuff. But like Fabio, I also prefer the modelled panels. I'm just fiddeling around with doing that by myself... *:-* But I'm at the very beginning stage and don't find any good tutorial how to model such 'technical' stuff. I've just found tons of tuts for character modelling, animation, bla bla bla etc. But not for something similar like a panel. I mean, it doesn't have to be a panel, just something 'technical' as I said, to get the hang of it and how to model such stuff in general, edit meshes or such. Would be great if someone here had a good resource.

>I had heard about it a while ago, but me, I don't like >the "picture" panels. I much rather have a 3ds-modeled panel in my >monitor when I fly (like the PSS A320). But of corse, personal >preference. I think this will be a great add-onThat's my personal preference too, I'm interested in seeing how this turns out. But I won't be the first one on line to get it.Regards.Ernie.

ea_avsim_sig.jpg