Sign in to follow this  
Guest Peewee1

ADF 2

Guest Peewee1

Hi Folks,I am "doing" a panel which has two ADF's in the real aircraft. They are similar to the Collins type which is in the Kingair radio gauge.This gauge only uses one ADF which just duplicates the frequencies when doubled up as a second ADF (still with me? LOL) Is there an ADF unit which uses two gauges or can I make the Kingair ADF into an ADF2 gauge?Hope you all know what I mean!!Thanks

You need 2 gauges (or one with 2 needlees) or two complete ADF. (selector freq and gauge?)Jose

Actually... During Fs 2000 there was an upload that emulated an ADF2. Other than that there is no other way. Whether it works for 2K2 I donot know but you can check it out by searching the library here for an author by the name of Marco Ravanello or Daniel Steiner. Regards,Roman[link:www.packers.com]GREEN BAY PACKERS][/i :-ukliam :-beerchug

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

Hi there!The FS2002 (and FS2000) compatible version of the ADF2 Module is currently in beta testing and will be made available as soon as beta testers will say it's ok. You'll also find some gauges in the distribution archive.Hope this helps,Marco Ravanello

Guest Peewee1

Thanks Roman and Marco,I am still at the stage of using existing gauges in my own use panels.I really appreciate the skill and effort all you programmers bring to our hobby (obsession). I will check the archives for something that suits.Thanks for the info.