Sign in to follow this  
phjvh

XML Door Entry's

Hi,Can someone of you give me a code for opening the doors?Shift-E, (A:canopy open, bool), etc.I like to make a gauge to click on to open and close te doors, but i didn't succeed to find a key in xml to toggle Shift-E.The door-open warning lights must of course go on and offWho is so kind to help me a bit?Thanks in advance,PH-JVH

Hi, Did it muself.For the interested:(A:CANOPY OPEN,bool)(A:CANOPY OPEN,bool 1 ==Doors0 (>K:TOGGLE_ENGINE1_FAILURE) (>K:TOGGLE_ENGINE2_FAILURE) (K:TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_EXIT,bool) ! (>K:TOGGLE_AIRCRAFT_EXIT,bool) 1 (>K:TOGGLE_AFTERBURNER1)When you open the doors there is engine failure and warninglight comes up.You cannot start the engines before closing the doors.Usable?????PH-JVH

Guest Matthias Lieberecht

Hi PH-JVH,>When you open the doors there is engine failure and warninglight comes up.>You cannot start the engines before closing the doors.YUsable?????Maybe, maybe not. I'm sure a lot of Flightsimmers take off with opened doors so here it's maybe useful. However it's not realistic. Some Aircraft have Warning Lights for the Doors, Carriage Doors and Cargo Doors in the Cockpit that shows if any of the doors are open or not. Nevertheless the Pilot could start the Engines.BTW: You forgot the right parenthesis in the visible section of the warning bitmap (?):(A:CANOPY OPEN,bool 1 ==Best regardsMatthias

Matthias,Indeed i forgot the ")", thanksI only use the gauge to show the "Doorwarninglights" in the annunciators on my 767 overheadpanel.As gauge i use the "Emer Lights Switch".Starting the engines reminds me to shut the doors.Even a checklist-item in my beloved GA!Of course, absolutely unrealistic, but all those gauges, switches and lights must have some function.I come back later with a question about the the "Busties".PH-JVH