Sign in to follow this  
Tom Allensworth

It's a mystery.... Brain Teaser

Guest Shalomar

Can you figure out what happened? I will answer any questions with "yes" or "No" only- are you up to snuff???Adam and Eve are lying dead on the floor. Near them is shattered glass and water.What happened???Best Regards, Donald Traill :-waveFLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.

Guest airbus2

Well Eve had a prized cup that she drunk water from every day. She filled it up with water and left the room to get somthing. Adam went in and knocked the prized cup of, smashing it creating the water and glass found on the floor. Eve walked in, was very angry, killed Adam and then died of shock?Dave

Guest PARADISE

>Can you figure out what happened? I will answer any questions>with "yes" or "No" only- are you up to snuff???>>Adam and Eve are lying dead on the floor. Near them is>shattered glass and water.>>>What happened???>>Best Regards, Donald Traill :-wave>>>FLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be>wrong.An Adam Air had a mid-air with an Eva Air off the coast of Sumatra?Ohhhhhh, "Adam and Eve"......I don't know what happened, but from what I've read of their biographies it must have been Eve's fault;) John M

Fish is the correct answer - i.e. they were goldfish and their bowl fell to the floor, smashed and they died.But I prefer this explanation: an Ice Meteorite smashed through the window at Mach fifteen, killed them both with blunt trauma injuries and then melted. I suspect this is what really happened, and the goldfish story is a cover-up by the CIA. Chock

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Guest Shalomar

No.Best Regards, Donny :-waveFLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.

Guest Shalomar

Wow, with 40,000 members it doesn't take long... Adam and Eve were fish.Best Regards, Donny :-waveFLYing? It's cool. Trillions of birds and insects can't be wrong.

And what does this have to do with anything flight related? And why waste our bandwidth with it? All rhetorical questions as I am locking this.