Sign in to follow this  
KevinAu

Russia Sends Long Bombers Back on Patrol

Maybe now we'll get some stability back in the world.I miss the good ol' days. :-bang

Tough message eh? We're all real nervous here.:-lol :-lol :-lol

Jeff

Commercial | Instrument | Multi-Engine Land

AMD 5600X, RTX3070, 32MB RAM, 2TB SSD

Guest Adrian Wainer

Frankly I would be more concerned about our Chinese Friends, e.g. how would we feel about Germany if the Third Reich was still in place today and had parked the more nasty aspects of its activities somewhat to one's side and concentrated on economic growth, but not long ago drove Wehrmacht tanks over democracy protestors in Berlin, still was running concentration camps, still occupied Czechslovakia and was using organs from executed prisoners as transplant materiel?http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml...19/wchina19.xmlBest and Warm RegardsAdrian Wainer

Guest Flaps

>Maybe now we'll get some stability back in the world.>>I miss the good ol' days. :-bang LOL!! :)

Wow, Tu-95's and Tu-22's and Tu-160's! I thought all of those were pretty much not flying anymore.Especially the Tu-160. That's the Russian equivalent to the B-1 but I figured those were long scrapped because they are expensive to maintain and fly.RhettAMD 3700+ (@2585 mhz), eVGA 7800GT 256 (Guru3D 93.71), ASUS A8N-E, PC Power 510 SLI, 2gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8 (1T), WD 150 gig 10000rpm Raptor, WD 250gig 7200rpm SATA2, Seagate 120gb 5400 rpm external HD, CoolerMaster Praetorian

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

Guest PARADISE

>Frankly I would be more concerned about our Chinese Friends,>e.g. how would we feel about Germany if the Third Reich was>still in place today and had parked the more nasty aspects of>its activities somewhat to one's side and concentrated on>economic growth, but not long ago drove Wehrmacht tanks over>democracy protestors in Berlin, still was running>concentration camps, still occupied Czechslovakia and was>using organs from executed prisoners as transplant materiel?>>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml...19/wchina19.xml>>Best and Warm Regards>Adrian Wainer I would also be worried about a government that is slowly taking away the rights of it's citizens, runs a concentration camp in Cuba and still occupies a country in the Middle East.But, I'm not going to worry about some 1960's era long range bombers that light up our radars like a christmas tree cruising the north pole. Ever hear of cruise missiles President Puten?"To" Russia with loveJohn M

>>I would also be worried about a government that is slowly>taking away the rights of it's citizens, runs a concentration>camp in Cuba and still occupies a country in the Middle East.>But, I'm not going to worry about some 1960's era long range>bombers that light up our radars like a christmas tree>cruising the north pole. Ever hear of cruise missiles>President Puten?>"To" Russia with love>>John MWhat worries me the most are the ignorant people and the politicians who pander to those people who've either forgotten, don't care, or side with/about those who want to kill as many of us Americans as they can the first chance they can. Tying the hands of those tasked with protecting you is all that these ignorant people will end up doing.BTW, cruise missiles are exactly what Putin's bombers carry these days.