Sign in to follow this  

What was that group making gmax MD-80?

I remember some group were making GMAX MD-80? It was something like FX design group... i would like to know the website address?

i seriously hate to be the person of bad news, but UAD is gone. ASADesigns has taken over the MD80 project.There is no site yet, but we are working on one!The MD80 will have max. animations, for real realism.Features:PAX doorsAir StairsTail Stairflaps/slats/spoilersTail (vertical/horizontal movements)rolling wheelsgear doorsattennas on wingsaccurate aileron designs (it will look like the real one)real engine soundsphotorealistic textures (the textures on the AA SGA/FFX repaint by Eric W will be on our aircraft too, all models, with the AA livery will not have the black dot on the nose, and it will have the TWA sticker.)and basically everything u see on an MD80 will be on this plane. tbere really is no other group that will offer to all of this stuff for freeware! (no offense to any groups!)ASADesigns, American Scenery & Aircraft Designs is now taking over all MD80 projects, and scenery projects. LGA/HPN AFCAD files have been uploaded to PAI unofficial downloads.please email us at RJCJ2002@hotmail.com if you have anymore questions about UAD, ASADesigns.Also if you are GMax designer ASADesigns will be happy to bring you aboard out team.

That's sad news. Can you tell me what will happen to the 727, A310, and KingAir projects?Matt

Guest kurtj

How come is UAD gone? I am glad someone will continue the MD-80 project that UAD was doing, however were will the 727s go? They looked very nice as well.

please folks. please no more about UAD. they gone, cuz the 727 was stolen and they were being babies and decided to close it.....i was part of it and kept the other half of the designing planes, and scenery.:-D ok?please no more!