Sign in to follow this  

XML code for frequency swap

Hi, In a break from the other gauges I have been working on I decided to try and make a KX155A Nav Com. I have everything working EXCEPT for the frequency button. It has been driving me crazy. I tested the radio in FS with the default NavCom, and the button on that one swaps the frequencies on mine, so that would isolate it down to the swap button on my radio. I get a hand cursor when I mouse over it, but clicking appears to do nothing. Here is the code for the com swap: (A:COM_RADIO_SWAP)The Nav 1 is nearly identical except with the corresponding key event.Any help would be greatly appreciated.Ian Grant

Guest bartels

You need a K: event not an A: variable in the Click line. If the proper K: events don't exist you might need a combination like.<Click> 0 (>K:COM_RADIO) 0 (>K:SELECT_1) 0 (>K:FREQUENCY_SWAP) </Click>Arne Bartels

>Hi, > In a break from the other gauges I have been working on I >decided to try and make a KX155A Nav Com. I have everything >working EXCEPT for the frequency button. It has been >driving me crazy. I tested the radio in FS with the default >NavCom, and the button on that one swaps the frequencies on >mine, so that would isolate it down to the swap button on my >radio. I get a hand cursor when I mouse over it, but >clicking appears to do nothing. Here is the code for the >com swap: Hello Ian,Rather than simply give you the code requested, I'll point you to an existing source that you can use... :)A complete KX155A set of radios is available within the Socata TB20GT Panel Project files:http://catholic-hymns.com/frbill/FS2002_Pictures/There are also several other unique, 'unusual gauges' such as an EDM-700 EGT/CHT graphical/digital display and a Shadin Fuel Management System.These are all freely available for inclusion or adaptation for anyone who wishes to use them... :)All that I ask in return is that if you make them better (there's always room for improvement!), please share that back to me so I can possibly incorporate the revisions! :)

HI guys, Thanks for the help! I haven't yet gotten it working, but I haven't had much time at all to tinker with it. I will gladly share it with you however, but it is really nothing too special. I'm still very new at this. The mode button on the nav side will bring up the CDI graphic and change the nav standby freq to the OBS setting as well as change the function of the knob to match. It also had custon might lighting which responds to a local variable controled by a seperate switch. Here is a little screen shot. I'll post something if I get it working, and make it available to you all.Thanks much!Ian Grant