Sign in to follow this  
Guest harry3

need help with baron panel

Guest DanWalloch

I'm redoing Ian Grant's Baron panel, I'm 99% done, I just need help in getting the glass hsi to work. Any ideas??????

Guest DanWalloch

ok, no one wants to help me.....

>ok, no one wants to help me..... It's probably not a matter of anyone not 'want[ing] to help' as it is totally unfamiliarity with this persons work!Just as a guess though, the HSI might be dependent on interaction with some other gauge that you've left out of the 'rebuilt panel.' Without having the same panel and gauges you are working with, I've no way to test this hypothesis.

Guest harry3

As the EFIS gauges are programmed by me, I can help you:I don't know if the EFIS gauges are built in by you or somebody else. But as far as I can remember, I've sent you the EFIS gauges.As the gauges are programmed for my TBM700 panel, they have some speciall features: The EHSI first have to be switched on by an extra gauge! The EADI doesn't have this feature, because it's reworked for a Baron panel!If you want, I also can delete this feature for the Baron panel!Just tell me. Or contact me: harald_scheidl@hotmail.comBest regards,Harald

Guest harry3

The EHSI then should look like this...