Hi,Is it possible to show a text-string vertical instead of horizontal?Now i use a lot of strings with one letter under each other.Must be simplier to do?!Who?PH-JVH

Possibly. POSITION is valid for TEXT, so you might try adding an AXIS element to the text element. Steve

Hi,It works, but the whole text rotates.I want to see: V A L V EOf course, with an image no problemo!PH-JVH

Guest Eugen

Hi,just a thought multiline and setting the width to 1?BrgdsEugen

Guest bartels

Multiline with spaces between characters? If multiline works the same in xml as in c gauges it is unfortunately also dependend on screen resolution. I suggest stacking individual Text elements for each letter, if you bracket them in a <Element> </Element> sequence, so you can position them as easily as one single element.Arne Bartels

Arne, thanksI did this already, but it is a lot of writing.Anyway it works very good.Jan