Sign in to follow this  
spokes2112

Mouseclick Assignments of enums variables

Guest Matthias Lieberecht

Hi All,I have a small problem with a XML Gauge. The Gauge contens different switch areas for one L: element:(L:TMS Modes,enum)What I want now is, that I have different Mouseclickareas for each Case number:TMS Toga Mode(L:TMS Modes,enum) == 1(different areas for Case 2 to 5)How can I programm the Gauge that in, let's say area 1, I switch on or off Case 1 and in another area I switch on or off Case 2, 3 and so on. Off means always Case 0. I've tried the above Version with == 1 and =1 and (1 ( L:TMS Modes,enum) but nothing seems to work. Hope someone could help.Best RegardsMatthias

Guest bartels

Your Click area won't work at all. L: variables are writeable and need a syntax similar as the K: event writing syntax.e.g. <Click>0 (>L:TMS Modes, enum)</Click>to set the enum to 0<Click>1 (>L:TMS Modes, enum)</Click>to set the enum to 1etc.Arne Bartels

Hi Arne,Yes, this works. Thank you. But I'm still having a problems with the mouseclick to set the Case back to zero when pressing again on the same area. I've tried it with a short if procedure but it seems that there is anything wrong because I just could switch the Case to 1 and not back to zero:((L:TMS Modes,enum) == 1) if{ 0 (>L:TMS Modes,enum) } els{ 1 (>L:TMS Modes,enum) }Could you find the mistake?Best RegardsMatthias

Matthais,The argument does not have to be in parentheses and the syntax is wrong for the "==" equal to... So it always is selecting the Els{}((L:TMS Modes,enum) == 1) if{ 0 (>L:TMS Modes,enum) } els{ 1 (>L:TMS Modes,enum) }Should be: (L:TMS Modes,enum) 1 == if{ 0 (>L:TMS Modes,enum) } els{ 1 (>L:TMS Modes,enum) }Just repeat the same (modified) for each of the other values needed. Regards,Roman[link:www.packers.com]GREEN BAY PACKERS][/i :-ukliam :-beerchug

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

Hi Roman,Ooops, an absolute beginner mistake. Have checked it and now it works perfect. Thank you Roman and Arne for the help.Best RegardsMatthias

Matthias, You know... It happens to us all.. You could stare at a piece of code for hours and hours yet the answer is looking you straight in the face.. Sometimes it takes either a good break or somebody elses view to point it out.Glad I could help. Regards,Roman[link:www.packers.com]GREEN BAY PACKERS][/i :-ukliam :-beerchug

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap