Sign in to follow this  
Guest AndrewW

EasyGauge from Blue Sky Software

Dan, While I donot own it myself as I am an XML type junky.. My partner does have it and uses it regularly.. You may get a hold of him following the "project 737" link below. Regards,Roman[link:www.packers.com]GREEN BAY PACKERS][/i :-ukliam :-beerchug

20AUG21_Avsim_Sig.png?dl=1  FS RTWR   SHRS F-111   JoinFS   Little Navmap 

Hi,I was one of the first users of the program I think. And it's really a great program.There have been a lot of bugs in the past though and if I understand correctly most of them are being solved at this moment (new version will be released soon).It is however amazing what you can do with this program ! I have created some 20 gauges so far and I have absolutely no knowledge of C++ and would never have been able to create 1 gauge without it !Kind regards,Bj

> ...as I am an XML type junky..An ampersand a day keeps the doctor away? :D

Guest AndrewW

I bought the software last weekend and have used it for many hours since then. The new version (1.51) is very impressive. As many readers will know, I have only recently started to program in XML, but I thought I would take the plunge into designing a few C++ with this tool, as the site states "No C++ programming knowledge required!". The statement is correct! All you really need to know is how to layout a function, and a knowledge of XML helps a great deal with this! At present I have made one function, which plays a sound; on ignition, when the engine goes through its rotating stall, you hear "whoop whoop - pull up!