Sign in to follow this  

Success! Did I hit a wall with pics???

I've tried twice to u/l new pics of the 'solved problem,' but both times the pics did not display...Trying one more time in a new thread...

I just went and made us a new door in ProE with mirror. Sure wish this would import into gmax as nicely. I need to learn gmax, maybe after this semester is over. ;-)Bob

>I don't see any pics... Gee, neither do I! :(The pics were corrupted, so I've made new ones...I discovered that the JPEG settings had somehow changed to a level of quality so low, that it was creating an essentially empty file! :(

>Hi Bob, >>>ProE.?.tell me more! It's a very expensive professional CAD program! IIRC, it's ~$3k... :(As you can see from the pics that finally got posted, your 'fix' works just fine. Now I have to get the UVW mapping around the rear windows precise enough to 'paint' the grey border around the glass...

Guest odog

Oh, only 3 grand...No problem, With all the advances in modern medicine, I figured I might as well sell that extra kidney while someone still wants it.

FYIBill needs to add one zero."Pro/ENGINEER Suite With FREE Pro/MECHANICAThis suite is available to professionals and students for personal or educational use. With a commercial price of $34,000, this is an incredible value!" ... from the PTC.com web site. Student version is "only" $150. Can't "edit" files make with the non-student version, but it exports/imports in all the normal industry formats. I export as "obj" files for individual parts and then import them into gmax with "obj" plugin and then send them to Fr. Bill for his animation and painting. We have no artistic talent.BobA ProE type of gmaxer.

Guest odog

...3 :( ,:( :( B) !!!!!Fuggeddaboudit!

Awesome!Yes, these new versions are "slightly" better than the ones at the top :D