Sign in to follow this  

Battery, hot battery

Hello again, A simple question this time, Which is the difference between battery and hot battery, in FS2002?Thank youRafael

Not alltogether sure, but I think power from one of the two is only available when battery switch is on.Why not monitor their output as strings, and see what happens?The FS2002 electrical system is extremely buggy anyway.

Do you mean Battery, Hot Battery warning Light?This is how it works for the Bell 214B in real life:-Battery Temp caution on at 63 degrees celcius-Battery Hot warning on at 68 degrees celciusIs this what you mean?Tomas

Hi, TomasNo, I don't refer to the warning lights. I refer to the battery and hot battery like elements of the electric system of the aircraft. I see that in list of Tokens variables for FS2002 appear "Battery Bus" and "Hot Battery Bus", like electrical components.Any idea?Thank you,Rafael

HOT_BATTERY_BUS_VOLTAGE is taken directly from the battery whereas BATTERY_BUS_VOLTAGE is taken after the battery switch.Fred

Thanks! I was wondering about those parameters too.Steve