Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eurosky

Help please

Guest Eurosky

Hi, we (ASAD) have a problem and I hope someone of you can help. We get an error but we haven't got any idea why. I hope someone knows something about it. :-beerchug

I believe that means your file is history (haven't had one in awhile) and hope you have a backup? From my own personal experience, it was caused by using the undo command (too fast) to many times. Rick Sasala

Guest odog

Check your autobak files, Hopefully you have it set up better than the default.I set it to save every 3mins and up to 7 files. I havent lost one since going to this format.good luck

thank you guys for your replies! we will try your method.-AlexASADesigns President

>I believe that means your file is history (haven't had one >in awhile) and hope you have a backup? From my own personal >experience, it was caused by using the undo command (too >fast) to many times. Rick Sasala For what it's worth, I've developed the habit of selectively exporting completed parts to a finished parts sub-folder so that I can easily retrieve a 'broken part' without having to worry about merging that part from an 'older' file.Like the other suggestion, I autosave every 3 minutes and keep 10 iterations.I also save an incremented file to my project's folder everytime a part or section is completed.Finally! I always the latest version just prior to a complete test build... :)

PROBLEM FIXED! I FOUND OUT THAT IT WAS SOME OF THE PARTS. SO WE STILL HAVE MOST OF OUR MODEL! WE JUST NEED NEW ENGINES FROM SCRATCH....SO WE'RE ALL GOOD!THANKS FOR THE HELP GUYS!