Sign in to follow this  
bob.bernstein

TWA 800...FOIA battle yielding results

Guest CRJ700FO

for the sake of argument, say all you conspiracy theorists are correct and a missile shot down twa 800. what difference does it make now? what does this change at all? where are the other al qaeda missiles?the government is probably holding the information back because they don't want to further this nonsense or they are typical government workers and have lost certain documents.ok i'm putting my aluminum foil hat back on.

Guest CRJ700FO

>>A little off subject ( and I agree with what your saying )>>but , did you know that Fidel Castro offered assistance to>the>>people of New Orleans after huricane Katrina struck BEFORE>our>>president did?>>Katrina is one of the biggest conspiracies that has so far>slid under everybody's radar. That hurricane was generated by>Castro. Katrina only was made to look like a natural>phenomena. That is how Castro knew to offer assistance BEFORE>our government did.huga chavez helped also. the hot air coming out of his mouth fed the hurricane from a cat 1 to cat 4.

>Kevin...before I end my discussion around AA 587, I'll answer>your challenge to challenge the current NTSB finding:>>http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/articl...17/200515.shtml>>"Marshall created his saboteur scenario because he>concluded early on that it is not possible for any type of>wake turbulence from a preceding jet to rip off the tail of an>airplane. Furthermore, he concluded, even with the vertical>stabilizer gone, Flight 587 would not have gone out of control>in such a way that both engines would also fall off.Nice straw man fallacy here. Absolutely no one said that the tail was ripped off by wake turbulence. What was said was that the pilot's use of the rudder combined with the aforementioned design flaws in how the A300's rudder system works were the contributing factors in the separation. The wake turbulence upset incident was just the event that led to those other events to occur. If you're going to attack investigations, how about attacking the actual conclusions instead of made up ones that no one is claiming?This is the same fallacy at work with the 9/11 folks who cite the fact that the fuel fire wasn't hot enough to melt steel as proof of controlled demolition of the buildings. No actual investigative conclusion anywhere said anything about fire melting steel, it was actually that the steel had lost 50+% of its strength due to the heat that was there.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

My favorite is the people who say that 18,000 gallons for jet fuel vaporized and explosively burned in 'a few seconds'.That much explosive power would almost have blown the top half of each building into orbit.

Guest LeeWang

You must review all facts, about events, to see a pattern, and see how history repeats itself. 1. As for TWA800, I cannot comment. I have not reviewed enough information on this topic, at this time.2. As for John F Kennedy, 100% inside job. CIA wanted JFK out. 3. As for 9/11, 100% inside job. You cannot change the laws of physics. Three buildings, DO NOT fall at free-fall speed, (no resistance), unless helped with explosives. In order to have the mass populous support a government action, you must create an "incident" that will rally the mass populous. Are governments capable of attacking themselves to rally the mass populous? Answer yes. In 1962 a top secret document (The Northwoods Document) explains how you can rally the mass populous to support invasion. JFK rejected this document, which is one of the many reasons, the CIA wanted JFK out. The Northwoods Document describes 9/11 to a

Guest CRJ700FO

>You must review all facts, about events, to see a pattern,>and see how history repeats itself. >>1. As for TWA800, I cannot comment. I have not reviewed>enough information on this topic, at this time.>>2. As for John F Kennedy, 100% inside job. CIA wanted JFK>out.I see the pattern in history. Caesar is stabbed not by the senators, but by the mystery man in the bush. >3. As for 9/11, 100% inside job. You cannot change the laws>of physics. Three buildings, DO NOT fall at free-fall speed,>(no resistance), unless helped with explosives. In order to>have the mass populous support a government action, you must>create an "incident" that will rally the mass populous. Are>governments capable of attacking themselves to rally the mass>populous? Answer yes. In 1962 a top secret document (The>Northwoods Document) explains how you can rally the mass>populous to support invasion. JFK rejected this document,>which is one of the many reasons, the CIA wanted JFK out. The>Northwoods Document describes 9/11 to a

Guest christri25

my dad worked on the scene of TWA800. The plane blew " out ". That was obvious.

Wow, this thread turned to trash fast, or was it already?These conspiracy theories are ridiculous and typical of moonbat thinkers. I just can't get over how many think it was covered up for some reason? Look at it this way - TWA800 was blown up by terrorists seems to be the trend in this nonsense, but 9/11 was an inside job because terrorists are misunderstood and far to dumb too pull this event off. Ironic how TWA800 was during Clinton's era, so of course his government would never do something like this, but Bush and his "cronies"? Oh yes, those evil Republicans are always trying to kill people for no reason. I mean if Clinton's military did TWA800 by accident he would make it all better again and "feel you pain". What if TWA800 was shot down by terrorists? Would anyone who loves these moonbat theories do anything about it? No. You can't go attacking other countries and hunting down misguided Muslims; It's just not right. Anyone see the trend in nearly all these conspiracies?It's this whole blame-game mentality everyone has nowadays, yet it only serves to political gain and has no basis for legitimacy so much of the time. There's this psychological need for people, at least in this country, to always seek out reasons to attack someone, and no matter how ancillary their relationship to said events, it's accepted behavior. If one group thinks for an instant they can peel back the layers on even the most subtle negative moment, that group is ready to mend the facts to fit their propaganda. It's disgusting and mostly fueled by a particular set of individuals who all share the same mental inertia.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

hahahahahahhahahahahahha, "Moonbat" hahahahahaahha, I love it. Oh, and I completely agree with what you said.Moonbat...hahahahahahahaha

Chris,There were a ton of right wing conspiracy theories about Clinton too, this phenomenon isn't confined to one side of the political spectrum. Google anything on "Y2K New World Order" or "Vince Foster" and you'll see what I mean... There's still people alleging Clinton had a whole bunch of people killed for political reasons etc. It's really absurd. This is part of psychology though - people need to feel like things happen for a big important reason, that the world isn't chaotic and out of control.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Well that's really my point, the psychology of it. Even though there are plenty of so-called right-wing conspiracies, I don't see them talked about near as much. Either way, I just get tired of hearing them. The 9/11 nonsense has been so pathetic and made a lot of families very angry when they no the truth. Those clowns who made Loose Change are said to be working on a new version that changes their "theories" to adapt to the science that proves their prior version false. It's sick. Even the JFK movie was basically a leftist propaganda film full of lies about the facts in the case. That director lied about the trajectory the bullet took and how it could've been done. It never turned as the movie claimed, but the wounds were made because of the positions they were sitting. He twisted the facts to propose his own theory about a completely hypothetical situation. We all know the government is corrupt on both sides of the aisle, and we all know things are covered up to a degree for various reasons. I just cringe when I see some large scale event yield so much criticism from those who refuse to believe the truth. Out of at least 100 people who would have investigated TWA 800, do you think they all kept some big secret? Come on. I don't tust the government very much myself and know they've done things wrong many times and lied about it, but this stuff is crazy.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

so wait, 800 got shot by a missile fired 5 days prior to 800 taking off?now it all makes sense!

How many times have we all seen interviews on CNN or whatever where people who witnessed aircraft accidents say things that we trained observers and aircraft enthusiasts immediately know are false? Like "I heard the engine quit" or "The plane was on fire" when there's photos or video clearly showing that to not be the case. I clearly remember someone saying that AAL587 was on fire before it crashed on the day that happened and the real cause was the separated tail fin, no fire until it hit the ground.You also have the power of suggestion at play with TWA800 I think - one or two people start talking about missiles and streaks going up from the water and next thing you know there's a bunch of people saying they saw that. This is proven psychological science, they've done tests on it with other traumatic events like witnessing crimes or terrible road accidents. People who were all there and saw it disagree on what happened and can believe something that didn't happen did, all via suggestion.Your forgetting one thing. A few of those witnesses, weren't your average untrained citizens, they were Air National Guard crews of a C-130 and a Blackhawk. Plus there were ATC radar images of something approaching TWA 800 right before it blew up, which tends to backup their's and the other witnesses story.

Thanks

Tom

My Youtube Videos!

http://www.youtube.com/user/tf51d