Guest Hugo

Hi! Just for the sake of knowing. Has anyone received V2, full or upgrade yet?Hugo

Guest Stefanosg

Not I, still waiting. Kinda answers my question too.

......and waiting........ Will Abacus fill orders this weekend?Paul B.KSMS/KSSC

Guest Hugo

Still waiting too. I ordered ver 1.62 a couple weeks ago that qualifies for free upgrade and, according to the purchase terms, I should be automatically notified of the availability of the upgrade.So I guess I'll keep waiting untill at least monday, then will see...Meanwhile, it'll be nice though, if someone either gets the full package or the upgrade notification, that he/she informs us in this thread.ThanksHugo

Guest FelixFFDS

V2 is nice ... but then I'm biased. Yes there are modelling processes that Rhino/gmax/3DMax do better, but so far, all the test models I've compiled into FS2002 and CFS2 run through without a program-induced problem (let's not get into the designer-indiced problems).Felix/FFDSPegasus Aviation Design

>Hi! Just for the sake of knowing. Has anyone received V2, >full or upgrade yet? >>HugoHi Hugo and all FSDS folks.I just recived my Email for the download of FSDS2. Seem's as though they had several lost Emails...and they are trying to catch up. Hopefully, you'll get confirmation soon.Have Fun. This is new to me; so I'm gonna take a look at the manual first..before jumpin in. Aerostar here I come....I hopeBest,Dave

Guest Hugo

You Lucky Bummer :-)Just checked my mail. Nothing yet... Oh well, tomorrow's another day ;-)Thanks for droppin' byHugo

I just got the e-mail at about 10:00 pm. The e-mail says 2nd(??) notification. Seems the first notification was never recevied by a large number of people, myself included. Abacus appears to be working late this weekend to get this great product out! I tip my hat to them!!Paul B.KSMS/KSSC

Guest Calb

Mine was there too at 11:00pm CST -- don't know how long cuz hadn't check my email for a couple hours. I've donwloaded.I'm off the load & play.Cal (Western Canada)hover long and prosper

Guest Hugo

aerostar - A Paul_B - BCalb - C....Hugo - HThere's still hope ;-)

Guest FelixFFDS

Caution on the help file. It is substantially complete on the basics of the program and on the new features (animation /texturing).Some sections remain intact from v1, but they substantially apply to v2.Abacus has a number of Help file changes being catalogued and an update will be made.If you get any help file inconsistencies, please send them to Abacus, or post away...Felix/FFDSPegasus Aviation Design

>aerostar - A >Paul_B - B >Calb - C >.... >Hugo - H >>There's still hope ;-) Hi Hugo. I think they are going by when folks actually placed thier preorder. When I called Friday, the lady said I was on top of the stack. I prepurchased on Nov 1st. So, hopefully yours will be forthcoming soon. Best,Dave