Guest jlwoodward

Have any of you guys imported a previous model into V2? Let us know if there are any pitfalls for us less experienced people to watch out for. I have a P39 Airacobra done except for textures and animation, and next week I plan to order V2.John Woodward

Guest FelixFFDS

You should *not* get any problems opening a v1 model into v2.Since you're still working on a v1 file, I will recommend that you start naming your parts according to the Makemdl SDK so you don't have to do it all over again.>Have any of you guys imported a previous model into V2? Let >us know if there are any pitfalls for us less experienced >people to watch out for. I have a P39 Airacobra done except >for textures and animation, and next week I plan to order >V2. >>John Woodward Felix/FFDSPegasus Aviation Design

I've been playing with my copy since Sunday... WOW I love it. I've been haveing a couple of problems getting exactly what I want but that's just me learning things.... With a little more practice it will be easier than AA for animation and more flexible than making SDL Macros. I've been using my Norseman as a test mule to learn the in's and out of it and it now has reflective textures, working suspention and even a moving yoke in the VC... this program has alot of power.Brian

You've had some nice FSDS creations Brian... Can't wait to see your results with other aircraft :)I'd love to see you redo the Lancair IV-P.... It's the best there is--only things I could think of to make it better is to move the horizontal stab higher (it's mounted right where the vert stab meets the fuse), and to make the pax and pilots side windows a bit shorter. Add reflections to that, and some other FSDS tricks, and you'd have a great rerelease and proof of concept for FSDS 2.0I love your Lancair, as it features dynamic wing views... A must for GA aircraft, I think.For Lancair fans, here's some great shots:http://www.lancair.com/flash/photos/index.html-John

Guest Hugo

Finaly got mine (monday afternoon). Had to contact them though. Probably they had lost my trail! Now everything is fine :-jumpyOn my way for the install... :-outtaHugo