Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stefanosg

Where is display properties

Guest Stefanosg

Got my copy of FSDS v2 last night, YAY! I installed it this morning and immediately imported my latest project. I wanted to experiment a bit and I knew the animations was something that would have to be redone. I checked in the help file and it wants me to tag the animation in the "display properties" section of "part properties". Well, much to my dismay, its not there. I went ahead and tagged the part as rudder using stock animation and generated my new plane. In sim, the rudder is now missing. :(

Guest FelixFFDS

If you're building for FS2002 you should only need to tag the part as rudder and make sure you have the axis set correctly. Does it mean your rudder part is not visible at all in the sim, or it appears but is not animated?If it's for FS2000 and you're trying to get the AA rudder tag, you need to have the preferences (File->Preferences) set for FSDS to generate an FS2000 model.To get to the "display properties" you would click on the Add button under the presets box, which brings up the "Add PreDraw Process". Select "Condition".The next box shows you the Display Condition Dialog Box. Click on "Load Preset" and you get the choices available. Clicking on "Aircraft Animator" should keep just the AA presets.IMPORTANT - for the AA presets to appear you need to have set in your preferences FS2000 model! The AA presets do NOT appear if you're set to generate FS2K2 or CFS2 models.Felix/FFDSPegasus Aviation Design

Guest Stefanosg

Well, the problem seems to have solved itself. I was running AA v1.2. I did not know there was a 1.3 so I downloaded it and installed. Since then all has been well. Is there any way to set the angles? In the old system you could set flaps at 45,22,or 11 deg and the same for the rest.