Sign in to follow this  

An idea for Aircraft designers...PLEASE READ!

When making a VC....well, more specifically, the yoke for a VC, do the following: Tag the yoke as aileron, and the yoke shaft elevator. (I think that is what the tags are in gmax) Why not use the given assignments for the yokes axis, you ask? Well, in this fashion, when the autopilot is active, then you see the yoke move regarding the autopilot inputs!!! Its very cool to see. Now, you are saying, "the yoke only moves side to side "x" degrees because that is the aileron deflection angles". Well, if you can double or even triple the turning angle of the yoke by doing the following (this can also apply to the pitch axis of the yoke). Make a little part that will be invisible in cockpit, and put it right on the center of rotation of the yoke. Tag this part "aileron_1", or something. As long as its taged aileron. Then, link the yoke to this part, and voila! The yokes action is exagerated by X2! I used this thecknique to make a trimwheel. I tages about 20 parts together to get a nice rotating trimwheel. Please use this as it would make VC's that much cooler!

hello max would like its to be made Grumman S-2 Tracker

hello Dan CYXC has you reussy has to make the texture of the dhc 5 and has you image of the dhc 5

>Make a little part that will be invisible in cockpit, and >put it right on the center of rotation of the yoke. Tag this >part "aileron_1", or something. As long as its taged >aileron. Then, link the yoke to this part, and voila! The >yokes action is exagerated by X2! >I used this thecknique to make a trimwheel. I tages about 20 >parts together to get a nice rotating trimwheel. >Please use this as it would make VC's that much cooler! That's an interesting idea! Since I still have until the end of the week to release the new Socata TB20GT, I might just give this idea a whirl around the block... :)Thanks.

Bill when you release the TB20GT I will download it and any other planes you release and I will even design a few planes my self which planes should I design first Bill?thanks Greg Busby

Wow I think you stumbled onto something there Max, good job man, Mac.... :-lol man... hahahahaha you never cease to amaze me lol :-hah Best Regards Derek Beal :-wave[link:www.spb.ru/]http://flightsimmers.net/va/aeroflot724/stpeteflag.jpgPROUD RUSSIAN/CANADIAN! :D http://www.x-plane.org/users/dbeal/3dflags...om_russi2bl.gif http://www.x-plane.org/users/dbeal/canadaa.gif

oui je suis quebecois j'habite a matane dans l'est du quebec