Sign in to follow this  
crvm

Help! need to know hot to install panel and aircraft

Randy,There are so many files in this zip file that I think it would be better for you to take a direct look. It is the JAT ATR-72 from Dejan Markovic (found on this website). Installation instructions are included, but are not ment for beginers like me. I'm attaching a copy to this thread - oops sorry! it doesn't let me do it. Thanks a lot for helping me!Regards,Al>>I

Alright here you go. I downloaded the Aircraft and panel combo so I would suggest you do the same. Take your ATR ZIP FILE like I have in PICTURE 1 and follow to PICTURE 2. Just click the little + signs that open till you reach FS2002's aircraft folder. Look at picture 2 to see how. Just make sure that you have it just like picture 2, then hit EXTRACT. What this will do for you is put the ATR AIRCRAFT FOLDER contained within the zip file into the FS2002 AIRCRAFT FOLDER. And presto you now will be able to choose from the aircraft select menu in FS.If you still don't understand you can use ICQ to talk with me and I will be happy to help you that way which really is far better! My ICQ# 148711379 Best Wishes, Randy Smith