Sign in to follow this  

Gauge(s) Request

Guest CapHavoc

Howdy,Am looking to obtain two non-default FS gauges: MS.Dual.Map and MS.Dual.Tach which I seem to have lost after reformatting my hd. If anyone has either of these, might I impose and ask that they email either of them to me at: lgd14@ext.canterbury.ac.nz Alternately, if anyone knows the panel they were originally from (I was using them in a self-made panel, and I cannot remember, for the life of me, where I obtained them from), could they please provide me with the information, and I'll d/l them that way.TIA.

Guest jlwoodward

Cap, watch for your email. I lost mine too and I have no idea where the originals come from. They are used on one the the Grumman Goose panel variations but I don't think they are included in the downloads.Someone was kind enough to replace mine, so I hope to return the favor.John Woodward

Guest CapHavoc

Howdy,Ooooops! That's probably my fault they were not included ... I thought (erronously until it came time to replace them) that they were default. Thank you very much, John (and James); you're both lifesavers (and yes, I've saved the wee beasties to disk so I won't loose them again) :-lol

>Cap, watch for your email. I lost mine too and I have no >idea where the originals come from. They are used on one the >the Grumman Goose panel variations but I don't think they >are included in the downloads. >>Someone was kind enough to replace mine, so I hope to return >the favor. John,I don't know what the heck he is doing, but he'd likely gather more responses to questions if his question actually showed up!I assume that it must be something that's Internet Exploder specific, because using my Netscape browser, his message is totally blank!I'm not about to go to the bother of loading up IE just to read someone's message...