Sign in to follow this  

XML double click

Has anyone got the double click to work yet? I want to activate one function on double click and another one on single click for the same button.Right now, I have the two areas seperated for testing, but I do not get anything on double click.

<!-- Right Arrow Hold -->	  <Area Left="134" Width="24" Top="90" Height="36"><Help ID="HELPID_GAUGE_HEADING_BUG_ADJUST"/>		 <Cursor Type="UpArrow"/>		 <Click Event="HEADING_BUG_INC" Repeat="No" MouseWheelFlip="Yes"/>	  </Area><!-- Standard Turn Right double click -->	  <Area Left="134" Width="24" Top="130" Height="36">			<Cursor Type="CROSSHAIR"/>		 <Click Kind="LeftDouble">1 (>K:AP_HDG_HOLD) + (A:Plane heading degrees true, degrees) 90 + (>K:HEADING_BUG_SET)</Click>	  </Area>

Also crosshair cursor shows up as blank hand cursor.Any ideas?Steve

I don't believe this is possible, as I believe it falls into the category of using several mouse events on the same area.But I see what you're trying to do, so here might be something similar (using timers to do the trick):(P:Absolute Time,seconds) (L:Temp Timer,seconds) < if{ (A:NAV1 OBS,degrees) d 10.0 < if{ 350.0 + } els{ 10 - } (>K:VOR1_SET) (P:Absolute time,seconds) 0.1 + (>L:Temp Timer,seconds) } els{ 0 (>K:VOR1_OBI_DEC) (P:Absolute time,seconds) 0.1 + (>L:Temp Timer,seconds) }Rewrite < as & l t ; and > as & g t ; without spaces.My heading bug is too complicated to be relevant, so rewrite this OBS setting knob to suit instead.

Ups, see now that it might not be all that relevant after all - slightly too quick of the trigger on that one. Maybe it's useful for something else, so I'll leave it there.