Sign in to follow this  

DigiTrak Autopilot Beta Available

I feel my DigiTrak autopilot project has reached the point where it is stable enough it be released as a beta for testing and comment. It is mostly working as advertised thanks to the help from this community.You will find it on my download pagehttp://www.city-gallery.com/vpilot/download.htmlI have not created a cabinet file version yet.Please post any comments to this thread. Thank you,Steve

>I have not created a cabinet file version yet. For most of us, it wouldn't have remained cabbed for very long :DI'll download and see if I find time to do some testing. It's always a source for new ideas anyway.Thanks.

:)Last night I discovered on my way to Norfolk that the AP was not working. I had left in the double click code so you could not activate the standard turn. Also it would not go into HDG mode. I traced this to having a virtual cockpit defined in the panel.cfg without actually having a vc on this plane. Weird.I've uploaded a new version this morning.Steve