Sign in to follow this  

building a J3 cub with Gmax1.2

I am now downlaoding the rest of the gmax files starting with the help files and I will then get the tutoriels then teh textures for my planes i will figure out how to repaint planes later the cub will be basic it wil include an original panel that I will make from photos and I will make the .CFG file from the specifications it will fly just like the real plane but it will be built in about 10 to 14 hours total time

Guest odog

You crack me up! I hope your modeling is more decisive than your ability to choose a project... :-lol

Guest jlwoodward

Reminds me of a friend who thought he could get a pilots license during a weeks vacation: Only takes 40 hours, so start Monday morning, spend 8 hours a day, and have your ticket on Friday!John Woodward

it is going to be a LONG project I will spend about on the model about 5,000 hours and the total aircraft will take me about 10,000to 20,000 hours to complete

Odog I am going to be on this project for about 2years total it is going to take me about 10,000 and 20,000hours to complete I am not going to rush myself I am going to take my time and make it as real as I can now for the N numbers what should it be here is a sample of the N number I might use NC51472